Thursday, October 11, 2012
It is Thankful Thursday once again and I am linking up with the lovely Joanna! This week I am thankful for more than I thought possible.
- A girl's night out at Give and Glam at the end of last week.
- A friend who will kick of her heels with me and walk across a parking lot barefoot after a night out.
- The Columbus Day parade on Federal Hill with my guys. I needed their smiles more than I knew.
- Getting to see my grandfather's smile the day before his surgery, even if it was only a 5 minute visit.
- My grandfather making it through his open heart surgery.
And the new little love of my life as of Tuesday. My niece Giuliana Brielle.
What are you thankful for this week?