Thursday, February 28, 2013
Thursday already?! Last week dragged with the boys stuck home sick, but this week flew! Linking up with Joanna for Thankful Thursday. This week I am thankful for:
- the Doodle Bop not actually being admitted to the hospital (and now proudly telling his hospital story to everyone who will listen like it was a good time). I am thankful he has forgotten the horrible parts.
- everyone making it back to school this week. The Big Guy and the Bunny Bee on Monday, the Doodle Bop joining them on Wednesday.
- the donations that have started to roll in for Belle's sit-a-thon.
- Yellow Tail wines ... the new pink moscato? Got me through the week. And it's sooo good!
- the smiles the kids bring to me when I volunteer in Kindergarten like I did today.
- visiting with my family at my Grama's house tonight because my Uncle Paul was in town.
- the boys falling asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow (each night this week).
What are you thankful for this week?