Where have I been? It started with me getting really sick the day I came home from New Orleans (which I have yet to blog about as well). Two doctors visits and another trip to the treatment center and I am finally feeling so much better. Once I was only halfway recovered we launched into the final countdown for Christmas. From the Big Guy's 7th birthday, Lasalette, Edaville Railroad, finishing shopping and attending Christmas celebrations time literally flew by and I barely had time to give my blog a look.
Posting will get regular again as I cover Disney on Ice, put up an overdue giveaway and just get back to blogging our life. It was eating at me I didn't put up a Thankful Thursday yesterday so here it is today. Hope you all don't mind.
Here is what I am thankful for...
- getting better and finally being able to function again. And a huge thanks to my husband for trying to hold everything down when I was out of commission.
- being able to go on the twins very first field trip. I wanted so badly to take a photo of their smiling little faces on their first school bus ride but once they got around their other kindergarten friends they were too cool for that sort of thing. Of course. I am still super thankful that the Doodle Bop had a great experience because he had been afraid of getting on the bus before the trip.
- my oldest baby turning 7 last Friday. That in itself deserves a blog post but for once I have no words. Look at this face. SEVEN!
- taking the trip to Lasalette as is our December tradition ... even if it was spur of the moment and the coldest night we have had by far ... prompting the kids to ask to run through the lights in under 20 minutes so they could get back in the car and go home. The oohs and aahs between the shivers were still worth it.
- hitting up Edaville Railroad (with a special shout out to Wicked Deals for the half price tickets making it all possible). I had been as a kid but had no actual memory of the place. It was cold that night too but the boys had the best time and the lights were pretty.
- celebrating Christmas with my boys. I had a bit of a hard time because it wasn't quite tradition as usual this year and some special people were missing, but I loved every moment of watching the boys get excited.
- my husband home on vacation this week. It feels nice to be able to spend the time with all four of my guys.
- getting out to the Rhody Blogger dinner last night. Love my girls.
What are you thankful for?
air max, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, louboutin, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, coach factory outlet, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, coach outlet, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, rolex watches, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, tiffany and co, air max, michael kors outlet online sale, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, gucci outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, nike shoes
north face, nike free pas cher, north face, sac burberry, converse pas cher, hollister, air max, coach purses, hollister, michael kors pas cher, vanessa bruno, nike roshe run pas cher, mulberry, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, nike tn, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors uk, sac hermes, true religion outlet, oakley pas cher, hogan outlet, nike blazer, true religion jeans, sac longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, sac guess, air max pas cher, michael kors, longchamp, timberland, true religion jeans, nike air force, lululemon outlet online, polo lacoste, ray ban pas cher, new balance pas cher, ralph lauren, air jordanReplyDelete
soccer shoes, jimmy choo outlet, mcm handbags, nike free, giuseppe zanotti, mac cosmetics, nike air max, bottega veneta, p90x, reebok outlet, valentino shoes, herve leger, hollister, babyliss pro, instyler, longchamp, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, chi flat iron, ghd, ferragamo shoes, lululemon outlet, vans shoes, celine handbags, beats by dre, asics running shoes, nfl jerseys, nike trainers, abercrombie and fitch, north face jackets, mont blanc, new balance shoes, insanity workout, north face outlet, birkin bag, nike huaraches, air max, nike rosheReplyDelete
pandora charms, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, marc jacobs, juicy couture, converse, rolex watches, karen millen, montre homme, gucci, hollister, baseball bats, hollister clothing store, air max, thomas sabo, swarovski, ralph lauren, vans, sac lancel, supra shoes, timberland boots, louboutin, oakley, converse shoes, toms shoes, links of london, abercrombie, iphone 6 cases, ray ban, air max, wedding dresses, coach outlet store online, pandora charmsReplyDelete
I took great pleasure in seeing your photos. They look very nice. Especially the kid and so tender and young.ReplyDelete
It feels nice to be able to spend the time with all your family members. I know this feeling. thanks for taking the time and sharing this post with us!ReplyDelete
thanks for sharing your impressions about this wonderful event! I like your blog!ReplyDelete
192.168.1.254 router setupReplyDelete